Midtown Modern Sells 61% Of Units At Launch

Midtown Modern recognized a tremendous demand at the time of its commencement, by having 340 flats or Sixty Onepercent of the development’s Five hundred Fifty-eight flats transacted over the weekend start.

Particularly, about Ninety% of all of the one including two room flats and almost 50percent of every 3 bed room units were shifted over the debut.

8 units of four room flats were additionally offered in addition to one particular of the 2 penthouses.

“The sales price per square foot attained by Midtown Modern varied from $2,401 psf to $3thousand 5hundred psf, with flats sold at a median rate approximately $2thousand 8hundred per sq foot,” mentioned GuocoLand.

With this, a 1 bedroom flat amount to $1.17 mil along with $5.63 mil for a four bedroom flat.

The 5 bedroom penthouse, which covers 3,520 sq foot, sold for $14.83 mil or $4.213K psf.

“The engulfing appeal for Midtown Modern can certainly be connected to the property’s unique features which are irreplicable– express connection to Bugis Mass Rapid Transit interchange station, becoming part of the transformative Guoco Midtown, including comprehensive condo features with at least one hectare of gardens and forest directly in the heart of the town,” mentioned Dora Chng, GM, Residential at GuocoLand Singapore.

SGPreans accounted for 85percent of the entire homebuyers, while PR as well as noncitizens composed the remaining 15percent.

Royal Green condominium

GuocoLand saw that the shoppers portfolio include “a blend of owner-occupiers also investors along several group, coming from singles or pairs who give preference to the 1 room and scaled-down two bedroom flats, to families who were excited with the liveable and extremely functional larger sized two room (that incorporates two bedrooms, two bathrooms and also a laundry room) and also 3 bedroom units”.

Most of the owner-occupier purchasers come from smaller family numbers or happen to be of younger age groups, that came across the three-bedroom and two room unit style “very thoughtfully created for liveability”, announced Chng.

As a matter of fact, some of the investor-buyers likewise revealed their purpose to in due course relocate in to Midtown Modern when they age.

“We are foreseing bigger family members to turn up as these individuals receive improved introduced with the development,” add on Chng.

Prepare to be wrapped up in 2024, Midtown Modern is a teamwork involving GuocoLand, Hong Leong Holdings Ltd and Hong Realty (Private) Limited.

It opened up for sneak peek on 6March, having the show room placed at Kallang Airport Way.

Add Comment

Your Email address will not be published

error: Content is protected !!